RITES Ltd. invited applications for recruitment to the post of Engineers (Civil) on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in-interview on 2 May 2014. RITES Ltd. was established in 1974 by the Government of India. It (also known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. It has been awarded the status of MINIRATNA in 2002.
- Date & Time of Interview: 2 May 2014 from 10:00 AM onwards
- Venue of Interview: RITES Ltd., Churchgate Station Building (2nd floor), M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400020.
- Name of the Post: Engineers (Civil)
- Total No. of Posts: 6 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19000/- per month
- Candidate age should not more than 35 years as on 1 April 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have 1st class Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE or Govt. approved institutes with 5 years experience in Cement Concrete/ Bituminous Tar Road work, Water supply, Building work, testing of materials.
Candidate will be selected through personal interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format and attend walk in interview along with application in the prescribed format, passport size self attested photograph, testimonials in original and self-attested copies in support of residence, age, qualification and experience to be held at the RITES Ltd., Churchgate Station Building (2nd floor), M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400020 on 2 May 2014 from 10:00 AM onwards.