Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) invited application for recruitment to the post of Secretary, Manager and Office Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication (30 May 2015) of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 30 days from the date of publication (30 May 2015) of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Post
- Secretary: 01 post
- Manager/Vigilance: 01 post
- Office Assistant/Vigilance: 01 post
- Secretary: Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay Rs. 7600/-
- Manager/Vigilance: Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay Rs. 6600/
- Office Assistant/Vigilance: Rs. 9300 – 34800 with grade pay Rs. 4600/
- Secretary: Group ‘A’ officers of Indian Railways with a minimum of 7 years or Senior Scale / JAG Officer / RBSS officer with a minimum of 13 years approved cumulative service in Gazetted cadre except stenographic cadre
- Manager/Vigilance: “Working on analogous post or a Group B Gazetted officer working on regular posts in the substantive grade Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP of Rs. 4800/5400 or Rs.15600-39100/- with GP Rs. 6600/- from Civil Engineering / Finance / Real Estate / Urban Planning deptts. of Central/State Government/PSUs having experience in vigilance working with minimum 03 years of working experience in field and also in office. Candidate should also have sufficient working knowledge of computer.”
- Office Assistant/Vigilance: Candidate should have worked either in Engineering/Accounts Department or any Technical Wing of Vigilance Department
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021 within 30 days from the date of publication (30 May 2015) of advertisement in Employment News.