Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Administrative Officer on deputation basis may be for an initial period of three years. The eligibility conditions are mentioned below. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, formerly known as Willingdon Hospital, was established by the British for their staff and had only 54 beds. After independence, its control was shifted to New Delhi Municipal Committee.
• Last Date for Submmission of Application : Within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Administrative Officer”
No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
(i) Degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) On Deputation Basis Officers under Central Govt. holding analogous post.
(iii) With 5 to 8 Years Regular Service in posts in the scale of Pay Band PB – 2 Rs. 9, 300/- to Rs. 34,800/-with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- or equivalent respectively.
(iv) Officer having experience of establishment work.
Maximum Age Limit for appointment by deputation should not exceed 56 Years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Pay Band (PB) – 2, Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- (Pre – revised Scale of Pay Rs. 7,500 – 250 – 12,000/-).
How to Apply
• Eligible and Willing Candidates should apply for the above said post in the prescribed proforma through concerned Cadre Controlling Authority, duly completed and to reach office of Deputy Director (Admin.) with in forty five (45) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
• The Cadre Controlling Authority should carefully check the applications and ensure that the particulars mentioned there in are correct.
• The application must be supported with the Vigilance Clearance and authenticated copies of ACR dossier containing last five (05) years i.e. up to 31.03.2013.
• The pay of selected candidates will be regulated in accoance with Department of Personnel & Training (Pay – II) dated 05.01.1994 as amended from office of Govt. of India on the subject.
• For complete details regarding qualification, age for the posts and other Terms & conditions the candidate can go through the Hospital Website www.rmlh,nic.in
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.