RMRIMS Jobs Notification: Rajendra Memorial Research institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS) invited applications for the post of Various Contractual Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post by appearing for walk-in interview on 02 May 2017.
- Date of Interview: 02 May 2017
RMRIMS Vacancy Details
- Tribal Unit Consultant – 01 Post
- Project Technical Officer - 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator - 01 Post
- Lab. Technician - 01 Post
- Field Investigator - 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Investigator & Other Posts
- Tribal Unit Consultant: Master or equivalent degree in Anthropology/Sociology/M.S.W. (Sociology) Life Sciences and minimum of two years of experience in the relevant area.
- Project Technical Officer: Graduate in science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with five years of work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
- Data Entry Operator: Intermediate or 12th pass from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer is also required.
- Lab. Technician: 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/laboratory experience.
- Field Investigator: Graduate in science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with three years of work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
- Tribal Unit Consultant – 50 years
- Project Technical Officer/ Lab. Technician/ Field Investigator – 30 years
- Data Entry Operator – 25 years
How to Apply for Rajendra Memorial Research institute of Medical Sciences Field Investigator & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by appearing for interview along with complete bio-data and required documents at RMRIMS, Agamkuan, Patna – 800007 on 02 May 2017 at 10:30 AM.