SAI Jobs Notification Sports Authority of India (SAI) has issued job notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Consultant and Young Professional. Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 04 November 2019. The Sports Authority of India (SAI) an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 04 November 2019
Sports Authority of India (SAI) Vacancy Details:
- Junior Consultant (Legal): 01 Post
- Young Professional (Legal): 04 Posts
Educational Qualification for Junior Consultant and Young Professional Posts:
- Junior Consultant (Legal): Bachelor of Law (LLB) degree from any recognized university with total 05 years of experience in relevant fields of law. Candidates having Master of Law (LLM) degree in the fields of law, preferably from intellectual property, media, entertainment, sports or technology law.
- Young Professional (Legal): Graduate degree in Law (LLB) from any recognized university with minimum 01 years experience in respective fields of law. Candidates having Master’s degree in Law (LLM) in the fields of law, from intellectual property, media, entertainment, sports or technology law will be preferred.
Age limit: Maximum age 45 years for Junior Consultant and 35 years for Young Professional (Age relaxation as per the norms)
Salary: Rs. 75,000 - 100000/- Lakhs per month for Junior Consultant (Legal) and Rs. 45,000 – 60,000 per month for Young Professional (Legal)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–30 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Sports Authority of India Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 04 November 2019 along with the prescribed application form, original certificates/marksheet and self-attested copies of documents at Sports Authority of India, Head Office, Entry Gate No. 10, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003. Candidates download the application form to the official website of Sports Authority of India.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: 496 Vacancies Notified for Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur Recruitment 2019 for 37 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019 for 82 Project Engineer and Other Posts
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Recruitment 2019 for 25 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts