Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), New Delhi invited applications for filling up the posts of Senior Mining Professionals for Raw Materials Division & Collieries Division. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 21 September 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 01 September 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 21 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy & Documents: 30 September 2014.
Details of Posts
- Dy. General Manager (Mining), Raw Materials Division: 06 Posts
- Dy. General Manager (Mining), Collieries Division: 03 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering with minimum 65% marks from Universities or Institutes approved and recognized by UGC or AICTE.
- Holding Mines Manager Certificate of Competency in concerned field from DGMS.
- Post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Below 48 years
- Grade E7 and the Pay Scale ranges between of Rs. 51,300/- -3%- Rs. 73,000/- Per Month.
Examination Fee (Non- refundable) for the General and OBC candidates should be Rs. 500/- (Five hundred only).
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the SAIL’s Website www.sail.co.in on or before 21 September 2014.
- Candidate has to submit the downloaded Registration Slip of the filled in Application Form with unique Registration Number enclosed Bio- data along with the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and Examination Fee may be forwarded to the “Dy. General Manager (DGM) – Personnel - Recruitment, Steel Authority of India Ltd., 16 Floor, SCOPE Minar, District Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110 092” on or before 30 September 2014.