IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) invited application for non-executive posts for its integrated steel plant at Burnpur. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 05 July 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 31 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 05 July 2014
- Tentative Date of Written Test: Will be Communicated through Admit Card
Details of Post
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): 09 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): 05 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 290 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 169 Posts
Total Number of Post: 473 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01 June 2014)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years for Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)& Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation), 28 Years for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) & Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt. Recognised Institute with 2nd Class or 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): Matriculation and ITI from Govt. Recognised Institute with at least 2nd Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in engineering in Automobile/Ceramics/Chemical/Civil/Electrical/ Electronics or Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation/Mechanical/Metallurgy/Production discipline from Govt. Recognized Institute.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Air-conditioning & Refrigeration/Draughtsman (Civil)/Draughtsman(Mech)/Electrician/ Electronics/ Mechanic/ Fitter/Machinist /Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Mechanic Diesel/Turner/Welder trades from Govt. Recognised Institute.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Examination they will be called for Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Career with SAIL).
Candidates applying for the post of are required to send their downloaded on-line registration slip along with documents in support of their Qualifications, Caste, Age, Certificate of Boiler Competency and ISP’s copy of the Bank Challan to DGM (Pers-CF), CEO’s Office Complex, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325 before 21 July 2014 through speed post.