Sainik School Bijapur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Office Supdt & General Employee (Group ‘D’). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Sainik School Bijapur is one of the 25 Sainik Schools of India. It was established by the government of India in 1963. The school prepares boys to join the armed forces.
Last Date of Application Forms: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Office Supdt: 1 post
• General Employee (Group‘D’): 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 2
Age limit: Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 50 years as on 1 April 2014.
• Office Supdt: Graduate and having adequate knowledge of computer or should have worked for minimum 5 years in a Govt. commercial establishment or 7 years experience as UDC or equivalent in the school and ability to correspond independently in English and Kannada.
• General Employee (Group‘D’): 10th passed and should have minimum 7 years experience in the field of any trade or skill of Masonry or Carpentry or Plumbing or Electricity or Gardening or Medical Attendant or Office Assistance Duties or Sweeping duties or Security Guard Duties.
Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- in the form of demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal Sainik School Bijapur payable at State Bank OF India Campus Bijapur Branch (Code 3163).
• Office Supdt: Rs.9300-34800/-+GP Rs.4200/-
• General Employee (Group‘D’): Rs.4440-7440/- + GP Rs.1300/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply on plain paper with passport size photo, bio-data to include name, address, telephone/mobile number with STD code, Date of Birth, Status (Gen/Def/Sc/ST), academic records with percentage up to highest degree, co-curricular activities and level of participation in games and sports, NCC, experience certificate, with exact date and institution served.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.5/- affixed should reach to the Principal Sainik school Bijapur–586102, Karnataka within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of________on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February
NIRT Recruitment 2019 for Scientist C Posts, Interview on 01 February
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 68 Senior Resident Posts
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts