Sainik School Nagrota-Jammu invited application for recruitment to posts of Quartermaster and General Employees. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 22 November 2014
- Last date for submission of applications: 15 days from the date of publication of result
Details of Posts
Total Number of the Post: 03
- Quartermaster: 01
- General Employees: 02
- Quartermaster: Rs 5200-20200+grade pay Rs 2800
- General Employees: Rs 4400-7440+grade pay Rs 1300
- Quartermaster: Candidate must have a bachelors degree in Arts or Commerce and must have at least 05 years of experience as UDC Stores or Quartermaster OR an ex-serviceman (JCO) with minimum 10 years of experience in handling and managing accounting of stores.
- General Employees: Candidate must be a 10th pass.
Age Limit 18-50 years as on 01 December 2014 (for both the posts)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to send their applications in a plain paper along with their passport size photograph, bio-data and a DD of Rs 500/- to Principal Sainik School Nagrota, Jammu (J&K)-181221.