SAMEER CEM Job Notification 2019: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Centre for Electromagnetism (CEM) Chennai has invited applications for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices. The candidates eligible for the post can walk-in for the interview on 19th July 2019.
Advertisement No: S-CEM/Esst/APP-01/2019-2020, Date 13 July 2019
Walk-in-Interview Date: 19th July 2019.
Graduate/Diploma Apprentices Posts
- Graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(DME)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil)
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication (DECE)
- Diploma in Modern Office Practice (DMOP)
- Diploma in Electrical& Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronic Mechanic (ITI)
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Apprentice Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should have registered with BOAT (Board of Apprenticeship Training), Taramani, Chennai.
- Candidates should have passed Degree / Diploma in 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Only those candidates who possess the Essential Qualification will be permitted to attend Walk-in-Interview
- For Trade Apprentice (ITI), candidate should satisfies such standards of education as per Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time and physical fitness as may be prescribed.
- Passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by the Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E. & T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai / Govt RI Centers.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Candidates will be selected on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply
Candidates can attend the walk-in-interview scheduled on 19 July 2019 with duly filled application form (Available on the SAMEER-CEM website) and necessary documents at the venue- SAMEER-Centre for Electro Magnetic Central Polytechnic Campus,2ndcross Road, Taramani, Chennai-600 113.