National Academy of Music, Dance and Drama invited applications for the Posts of Assistants/Typist. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement i.e., 06 December 2014.
- Last date of Application: Within 30 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 06 December 2014
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Library & Information Assistant- 01 Post
- Dark Room Assistant- 01 Post
- Disc Library Assistant- 01 Post
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist- 02 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant:
- Degree from a recognized university;
- Degree in Library Science from a recognized university/institution;
- At least 02 years’ experience in Library of repute
- Senior Secondary from recognized board
- At least 02 years’ experience in handling various jobs in dark room such as developing, enlargements and diapositive slide etc.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized board
- Diploma in Library Science from a recognized university/institute
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university
- The candidate should have minimum speed of 30 wpm in English Typing/25 wpm in Hindi Typing
- Working knowledge of Hindi
Age Limit: 21-28 years for all Posts
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to: The Deputy Secretary (Administration), Sangeet Natak Akademi, Rabindra Bhawan, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001