National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Bengaluru is recruiting for Eight vacant positions of Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant, Senior Research Fellow and Scientist. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 11 & 12 October 2017.
- Last date for Online Application Submission (for Scientist D/SRF ) – 12 October 2017
- Last date for Online Application Submission (for Computer Programmer/ Data Entry Operator/Senior Project Assistant) – 11 October 2017
NCDIR Vacancy Details
- Scientist – D (Medical) – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01 Post
- Computer Programmer (Grade A) – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B) – 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – 01 Post
- Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Data Entry, Comp Asst., SRF & Other Posts
- Scientist – D (Medical) – Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB or equivalent) after MBBS with five years’ experience OR Postgraduate Diploma in medical subjects after MBBS or equivalent degree with six years’ experience OR MBBS or equivalent degree with eight years’ experience.
- Computer Programmer (Grade A) – Master’s Degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from recognized university. OR B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology from a recognized university.
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B/A) – Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from recognized board with DEOACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and / or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization A speed test of not less than 15000 key depression per hour through speed test on computer
- Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk) – 12th Pass OR equivalent from a recognized board with five years experience of administration work, OR Graduate in any discipline from recognized university with two years experience of administration work, and A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi or 10500 KDPH in English or 9000 KDPH in Hindi.
- Senior Research Fellow - Post graduate degree in Biostatistics/Epidemiology with NET and 2 years’ of research experience OR Graduate degree in professional course with NET and 2 years’ of research experience OR Post Graduate Degree in professional courses (MD/MS/MDS or equivalent) with 2 years’ of research experience.
How to apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2017, Data Entry, Comp Asst., SRF & Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply online through the official site upto 11 & 12 October 2017. Candidates can refer to the detailed notification link below for more details.