Sarva Siksha Mission, Dakshin Dinajpur invited applications from eligible and suitable candidates for filling up the Post of “Block Level Accountant” purely on Contractual Basis for three Educational Blocks Kushmandi, Banshihari and Tapan under District Project Office, Sarva Siksha Mission, Dakshin Dinajpur. Sarva Siksha Mission (The Education for All Movement), is a Indian Government programme aimed at the universalisation of elementary education "in a time bound manner".
Last Date of Submitting Applications: 17 December 2013
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Block Level Accountant
No.of Posts: 03 (Three). (“01 Post in each Block Kushmandi, Banshihari and Tapan”)
• Candidate having B.Com (Hons) degree under regular course from any recognized Indian University.
• Candidate hold a certificate of efficiency in Computer covering MS Office and Tally Accounting System with at least two years experience in accounting and audit job in Govt/any organization/firm of repute or in any Govt sponsored project having computer environment.
• The certificate should be authenticated by the appropriate authority.
Candidates possessing Minimum Educational Qualification of 10+2/XII or equivalent.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age should be from 21 years to 37 years as on 01 December, 2013.
• Retired Govt. Employee having the above Qualification and Experience and not more than 62 Years of age as on 01st December, 2013 may also apply.
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 12,000/-(Twelve Thousand) Per Month.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can send their Applications in Prescribed Format along with all copies of Certificates/Documents duly attested.
• Along with one recent color Passport size Photograph duly self attested and pasted in proper place of the Application Form.
• Complete application will be received through a drop box kept at concerned DPO, SSM, Dakshin Dinajpur on or before 17-12-2013 by 4:00 P.M.
• Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
• There is only ONE Post in each Block.
• Selected Candidates will be posted in a CLRC situated in the respective block.
• The Applicant can apply for one block only and must be resident of Dakdhin Dinajpur District.
• The applicant shall submit a declaration and give an undertaking as well.
• Candidates screened on the basis of B. Com (Hons) will be allowed weightage for higher Qualification if any M. Com/Inter CA/Inter ICWA.
• Recruitment will be initially for One Year on Contractual & Temporary Basis and may be renewed further subject to maximum of Three Years or winding up of the project whichever is earlier.
• No selected person has any claim for permanent employment as this assignment is purely valid up to Contractual Period.
• All the Original Documents must be produced at the time of Computer Efficiency Test before DPO for verification.
• Other terms will be as per rules and orders of Paschim Banga Sarva Siksha Mission.
Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Proficiency Test which is conducted by the administration.