SBI Clerk Exam 2014: How to Apply
State Bank Of India (SBI) is all set to conduct its popular exam, SBI Clerk Exam 2014 for recruitment of Assistant in Clerical Cadre.
State Bank Of India (SBI) is all set to conduct its popular exam, SBI Clerk Exam 2014 for recruitment of Assistant in Clerical Cadre. Eligible candidates have to apply online by the Bank’s Official website, http://www.sbi.co.in from 26 May 2014 to 14 June 2014. This article include detailed information regarding the application process of above mentioned exam.
How to Apply
Guidelines For Filling Online Application: (Pre-requisite for applying online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results). This will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by e-mail). Candidates are required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in After registration candidates are required to pay fee through either online(using Debit/Credit card /Internet banking) or off line mode
Option-I: Payment Of Fee (Offline)
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format available under recruitment link.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled complete (candidates are advised to take printout of the application before submission of application and check its correctness carefully. If any discrepancy observed, they may edit. After edition/correction they should submit the application), candidates should submit the data.
- No change/ edit will be allowed after submission of the application. In the event of the candidates not able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
- Email & SMS indicating the Registration number and Password will be sent. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. EDIT facility will be available for three times only. Candidates to take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately.
- The registration at this stage is provisional. The system generated fee payment challan form will be required to be presented at any branch of SBI with the requisite fee. On payment of fee, registration of online application will be complete.
Fee Payment: Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days (subject to last date for fee payment) at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidates who have registered online on the day before last day or last day of registration and opted for offline fee payment will be required to remit fee on or before last day stipulated for offline fee payment, positively. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee paid, the registration process is completed.
Candidates will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
Option-II: Payment Of Fees: [Online Payment]
- Follow Steps I) To Iii) Given Under Option-I Above. However fee payment challan will not be generated and fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; you may take its printout for your record. If online transaction fails i.e online transaction is not completed successfully (even amount debited to your account), please register again and pay the fee online.
Note: There is also a provision to reprint the eReceipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. Once e-receipt/ application containing fee details is generated, registration is confirmed.
Imp note:- No application without proper payment of application fee/ intimation charges would be valid.
Candidates are advised to take a printout of their online application form 3-4 days after submitting the fee/intimation charges and have for their record. This application will be containing fee details, if the registration is completed. (Registration helpdesk email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org)