SBI Notified Recruitment for Assistant Vice President (Media) Posts 2014
State Bank of India invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Vice President (Media) on contractual basis at its Corporate Centre, Mumbai.
State Bank of India invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Vice President (Media) on contractual basis at its Corporate Centre, Mumbai. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online before 15 March 2014.
State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. In today’s scenario the bank owns 14119 branches, including 173 foreign offices in 37 countries across the global market and found to be one of the largest banking and financial service company of India.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 3 March 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 15 March 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 22 March 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Assistant Vice President (Media)
- Total Number of Post: 1 Post
Age Limit: Candidate maximum age should be 40 years as on 1 March 2014.
Post Graduate Degree/MBA in Mass Communication or Advertising or Marketing from a recognized university or reputed AICTE approved institute with minimum 5 years experience in similar position in Bank or Financial Institution or any Public Sector Undertaking/other reputed large Organizations.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- through online mode.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Case Study, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Case Study, Group Discussion and Personal interview, based on their qualification and experience.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in before 15 March 2014.
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of the application form along with Proof of Date of Birth, Educational certificates/mark-sheets, Experience certificates (indicating area and period of service), Proof showing details of compensation package of present employment and also a write up on work responsibility/special achievements to post box number 11504, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021 before 22 March 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of……..” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.