State Bank of India will hold PO Written Exam for the recruitment to the Probationary Officers posts. We suggest aspirants Dos and Donts for Online Pattern, which will help them to avoid wastage of time and finishing their exam within time provided
1. A login screen will be displayed to the candidate. The candidate has to log in using his/her User ID and Password which will be provided in the examination hall.
2. After logging in Candidate’s profile (Name, Roll No. & photograph etc.) will be displayed and the candidate has to confirm the same by clicked on the ‘I confirm’ button confirming the profile is correct.
3. Thereafter the instructions will be displayed on the screen.
4. A candidate should read the instructions carefully and indicate that he has done so by ‘checking’ (click) the box at the bottom of the screen, after which the ‘I am ready to begin’ button is activated.
5. After clicking on the ‘I am ready to begin’ button the actual test time will begin.
6. There are 200 questions and each question is followed by 5 alternatives/options.
7. The total marks for the test are 200.
8. The questions except those on English Language will be available in Hindi and in English. In order to view a given question in the other language, a candidate can click on the ‘view in’ drop down box and select the desired language.
9. Only one question will be displayed at a time.
10. In order to answer a question, the candidate has to ‘mouse click’ the option he/she thinks is appropriate/ correct. The alternative which has been clicked on will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by the candidate for the question.
11. After selecting an answer for a question the candidate should click on the ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button to save his answer and proceed to the next question. Note that without clicking on ‘Save & Next’ button the answer selected for a question will not be saved.
12. In case a candidate does not wish to attempt the question then he/ she should not click on any option for that question. A candidate can choose to deselect his/her answer for a particular question by clicking on the ‘CLEAR RESPONSE’ button provided against each question.
13. In case a candidate wants to skip a particular question and return to it later before submitting his/her test or a candidate ‘clicks’ (selects) an answer for a particular question but wishes to review it later, he/she may note down the question number on the sheet provided.
The question numbers of attempted and unattempted questions are also shown to the right of the screen.
14. A candidate can then click on any of the question numbers to view the question, in order to attempt/ revise his/her answer to the question.
15. Each question number will be displayed in a particular colour depending on the status of the question:
White: Not visited: Question has not been viewed/ attempted
Red: Not Answered: Question has been viewed but not answered
Green: Answered: Question has been answered
Violet: Marked: Question has been marked for review later
16. Candidates are not permitted to submit their answers before the entire test time i.e 120 minutes is over.
17. A candidate can navigate between questions by clicking on the question number displayed to the right of the screen.
18. When a candidate clicks on a particular question, it takes some time for the question to appear. The time lost is not deducted from the total time allotted for the test.
19. Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ once the exam starts as this will lock the exam.
About the Submission
1. Candidates are not permitted to submit their answers before the entire test time is over.
2. A candidate can only change his/ her answer before clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
3. After the expiry of the exam duration, candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers.
4. A candidate’s answers would be automatically saved by the computer system even if he has not clicked the ‘Submit’ button.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification: Sectional timing introduced in prelims; check complete details
The Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2018 for Chief Financial Officer Posts
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims Score Card Released, Details Here
SBI Recruitment 2018 for 48 Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer Posts