State bank of India is going through recruitment process for PO Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates for the Post of Probationary Officer in different SBI Branch. The candidates applied for the posts must be craving for right preparation strategies along with dedicated and serious approach.
Candidates are often mislead into taking a casual approach because of the wrong the notion that objective type questions are easy to solve. Only sincere and diligent study can help the candidates in solving the exam carefully. The banking experts of Jagranjosh.com have prepared section wise tips and strategies which will help the candidates seriously preparing for the examination. Here, we provide English language tips and strategies.
- This section of English Language will have objective type multiple choice questions including Common Errors, Synonyms and Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Idioms and Phrases, Cloze Tests, Comprehension, Spelling Correction, Sentence Arrangement, One Word Substitution etc.
- This section is included to tests the ability of writing correct English. The strength of the building depends on its foundation.
- Thorough and to the point knowledge of grammar is must for scoring well in this section.
- Vocabulary is a rich stock of words, which is foremost requisite of language ability development
- Building good vocabulary is a need of every competitive exam.
- The candidates are required to learn new words from various sources like newspaper, speeches, magazine, and books
- Good memorization of words and proper understanding of words and uses is necessity of rich vocabulary
- Candidates should have good reading ability for attempting Reading Comprhension questions.
- Underlining important instances and fact, increase in reading speed, keep forging ahead, formation of idea are some techniques, which help the candidate in going through comprehension topics.
JagranJosh Study Packages-