School of Planning & Architecture, Hyderabad will conduct Walk –in- Interview to fill up posts of ‘Academic Assistant’ for various disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 25 & 26 August 2015.
Date of Walk – in – Interview: 25 & 26 August 2015
Details of Posts
• Academic Assistant (Architecture): 05 Posts
• Academic Assistant (Urban & Regional Planning): 02 Posts
• Academic Assistant (Interior Design): 04 Posts
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in the appropriate discipline or equivalent from recognized University or Institute the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field (if any).
Candidate will get the Remuneration on monthly basis as per norms as mentioned below :
• Rs. 22,000/- Per Month (for Graduate Candidate).
• Rs. 26,000/- Per Month (and PG candidate).
• Rs. 29,500/- or Rs. 35,000/- Per Month (depends upon experience).
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 25 & 26 August 2015 from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM in the office of School of Planning and Architecture, JNAFA University, Opp. Mahaveer Hospital, Masab Tank, Hyderabad along with original Certificates/ documents (for verification).