Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR), Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) invited applications for the post of Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant and Library Assistant on temporary basis. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 November 2017.
Advertisement No. - SDSC SHAR/RMT/03/2017
- Last Date of Application - 17 November 2017
SDSC SHAR Vacancy Details
- Scientific Assistant (MPC) (Chemistry) - 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (MPC) (Physics) - 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering) - 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Chemical Engineering) - 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electronics &Communications Engineering) - 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical Engineering) - 13 Posts
- Technical Assistant(Photography) - 01 Post
- Library Assistant ‘A’ - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant and Library Assistant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry/Physics) - Candidates should possess B.Sc. (MPC) with Chemistry/Physics as main and Mathematics & Chemistry as ancillary subjects from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Technical Assistant - Candidates should have done Diploma in concerned field in first class from a recognized University/Institution.
- Library Assistant ‘A’ - Candidates should be graduate in first class and posses first class Master’s Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science or equivalent
How to Apply for SDSC SHAR Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant and Library Assistant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online on the official website http://www.shar.gov.in/sdscshar/index.jsp from 28 October 2017 (10:00 am) to 17 November 2017 (5:00 AM).