Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI), Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India, invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Engineer and Supervisor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 3 May 2014. SECI was set up on 20 September 2011, as a not-for-profit company under Section-25 of the Companies Act 1956 as an implementation and facilitation institution dedicated to Solar Energy sector.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 3 May 2014
Name of the Post:
- Project Engineer: 2 posts
- Supervisor: 4 posts
Total No. of Posts: 6 Posts
- Project Engineer: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 30 years as on 30 April 2014.
- Supervisor: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 25 years as on 30 April 2014.
- Project Engineer: Candidate should have 1st class Degree in MSc Physics or Engineering Graduate.
- Supervisor: Candidate should have 1st class Diploma in Engineering.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of date of birth certificate , copies of degree/diploma and marksheet, experience certificate should be submitted by post / courier to the Solar Energy Corporation of India, D –3, A–Wing, 1st Floor, Religare Building, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-1100017 before 3 May 2014.
- The envelope containing the applications may be super scribed “Application for the post of Project Engineer/Supervisor on fixed tenure basis”.