Security Printing Press Notified Recruitment to Various Posts 2013
Security Printing Press invited application for recruitment to the post of S-1, W-3 and W-1 Levels. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 June 2013. For more information read on.
Security Printing Press invited application for recruitment to the post of S-1, W-3 and W-1 Levels. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 June 2013. Security Printing Press, Hyderabad (SPPH) is a commercial organization directly working under the administrative control of Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, Currency & Coinage Division, New Delhi. Security Printing Press, Hyderabad is declared as a “PUBLIC UTITLITY SERVICES ORGANIZATION” and also declared as “Prohibited Place” under Official Secrets Act of Government of India.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 20 June 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post:
S-1 Levels: 17
W-3 Levels: 25
W-1 Levels: 100
Number of Post: 142
• Candidates age must be between 18-30 years for S1 as on 20 June 2013.
• Candidates age must be between 18-28 years for W3 as on 20 June 2013.
• Candidates age must be between 18-25 years for W1 as on 20 June 2013.
The candidate should have first class Bachelor degree in any discipline from any Indian University with relevant working experience.
• General/OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- through DD drawn in favour of General Manager, Security Printing Press, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad.
• SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the fee.
• Rs. 12300- 25400 IDA for S1 level
• Rs. 5200- 20200 + GP 2000/- CDA for W3 level
• Rs. 5200- 20200 + GP 2000/- CDA for W1 level
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/Interview.
How to apply
• Eligible candidate can apply through online or offline mode. Fill the application form with all the relevant details with recent size photograph and attested copies of all certificates and testimonial like discharge certificate from service, experience certificate etc.
• And send to the following address:
Post box no. 3076
New Delhi - 110003
• Candidates should super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………….
For more information, CLICK HERE