Sangay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow Jobs Notification: SGPGIMS, Lucknow has invited applications for Assistant Professor post for Apex Trauma Centre. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official portal latest by 14 January 2019.
Employment Notice No. 09 /Jr. Resident/IGIMS/Estt./2018
Important Dates for SGPGIMS, Lucknow Recruitment 2018
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 21 December 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 14 January 2019
Vacancy Details of SGPGIMS, Lucknow Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Assistant Professor– 13 Posts
- Anesthesia– 1 Post
- Critical Care Medicine – 02 Posts
- Emergency Medicine – 1 Post
- ENT (Division of Neurosurgery) – 1 post
- Neurosurgery – 01 post
- Plastics Surgery and Burns – 01 post
- Radio diagnosis – 02 posts
- Transfusion Medicine – 1 post
- Obstetrics & Gynecology – 01 post
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – 01 post
- Trauma Surgery (General Surgery) – 01 post
Eligibility Conditions for SGPGIMS, Lucknow Recruitment 2018
Assistant Professor- Medical qualification as per directed by the Medical Council Act, 1956. Please see official notification to know more about qualification and required experience.
Age Limits (as on 22 January 2019)
Assistant Professor – 50 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for SGPGIMS, Lucknow Recruitment 2018
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
Application Fee for SGPGIMS, Lucknow Recruitment 2018
For UR/OBC – Rs.2000/-
For OBC/SC/ST/UP Domicile Candidates – Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
How to Apply for SGPGIMS, Lucknow Recruitment 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official application form (https://22.214.171.124/pgi_facility) of the organization. The last date for online application is 14 January 2019.