Sidho Kanho Birsha University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 December 2017.
- Last date for application submission – 29 December 2017
Sidho Kanho Birsha University Vacancy Details
- Professor – 14 Posts
- Associate Professor – 18 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 12 Posts
- Finance Officer
- Audit & Accounts officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Controller of Examinations
- Junior Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Professor – An eminent scholar with consistently good academic record and a Ph. D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with a number of high quality research publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books.
- Associate Professor – Good academic record with a Ph. D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor – Good academic record with at least 55% marks Good academic record with at least 55% marks.
- Finance Officer, Audit & Accounts officer, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Controller of Examinations- Uniformly good academic record with a Master's degree in Commerce/Finance with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent
- Junior Assistant - Passed H. S. or equivalent examination (10+2) and Computer proficiency
- Laboratory Assistant- B.A. (Gen) having combination of at least one subject of Social Sciences with science background in Higher Secondary with the subject Biological Science with basic computer knowledge / B.Sc. (Gen) having combination of at least one subject of Biological Sciences.
- Laboratory Attendant- Passed class VIII, but below HS or equivalent examination (10+2)
How to apply for Sidho Kanho Birsha University Jobs 2017
Interested candidates can submit applications alongwith the relevant documents to the Office of the Registrar, Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University, Ranchi Road, Purulia-723104, West Bengal on or before 29 December 2017. For more details, candidates can refer to the below link of Detailed Notification.