SKBU Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs
Sidho Kanho Birsha University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 December 2017.
- Last date for application submission – 29 December 2017
Sidho Kanho Birsha University Vacancy Details
- Professor – 14 Posts
- Associate Professor – 18 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 12 Posts
- Finance Officer
- Audit & Accounts officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Controller of Examinations
- Junior Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Professor – An eminent scholar with consistently good academic record and a Ph. D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with a number of high quality research publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books.
- Associate Professor – Good academic record with a Ph. D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor – Good academic record with at least 55% marks Good academic record with at least 55% marks.
- Finance Officer, Audit & Accounts officer, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Controller of Examinations- Uniformly good academic record with a Master's degree in Commerce/Finance with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent
- Junior Assistant - Passed H. S. or equivalent examination (10+2) and Computer proficiency
- Laboratory Assistant- B.A. (Gen) having combination of at least one subject of Social Sciences with science background in Higher Secondary with the subject Biological Science with basic computer knowledge / B.Sc. (Gen) having combination of at least one subject of Biological Sciences.
- Laboratory Attendant- Passed class VIII, but below HS or equivalent examination (10+2)
How to apply for Sidho Kanho Birsha University Jobs 2017
Interested candidates can submit applications alongwith the relevant documents to the Office of the Registrar, Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University, Ranchi Road, Purulia-723104, West Bengal on or before 29 December 2017. For more details, candidates can refer to the below link of Detailed Notification.
Appointment to Faculty Positions in IIT Roorkee for Professor and Associate Professor
Faculty Jobs: IP University Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Recruitment 2017
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates