Sikkim PSC Notified Recruitment for 145 Posts of Graduate Teachers and PGT 2014
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Graduate Teachers and Post Graduate Teachers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 July 2014.
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invited application from Inservice Primary Teachers and Graduate Teachers working in the Government School for filling up the posts of Graduate Teachers and Post Graduate Teachers under Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 July 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 11 June 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 30 July 2014
Details of Post
- Graduate Teacher (Arts): 42 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (Bio): 32 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (Maths) : 36 Posts
- PGT Political Science: 01 Post
- PGT History: 02 Posts
- PGT Geography: 04 Posts
- PGT Economics: 02 Posts
- PGT Sociology: 01 Post
- PGT Chemistry: 02 Posts
- PGT Physics: 03 Posts
- PGT Biology: 01 Post
- PGT Maths: 03 Posts
- PGT Commerce: 02 Posts
- PGT Hindi: 05 Posts
- PGT Nepali: 04 Posts
- PGT English: 05 Posts
Number of Post: 145 Posts
- Graduate Teachers: PB(2) Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4800/-
- Post Graduate Teachers: PB(2) Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 5000/-
How to Apply
Download Application form from www.spscskm.gov.in. Completely filled up application must submitted in the office of Joint Director of HRDD in their respective district along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’ lat4est by 30 July 2014.
Click the below link for details.