State Level Nodal Agency (SLNA) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer, GIs Expert, Finance cum Accounts Officer, Technical Expert and Accounts Assistant in it's headquarter at Thiruvananthapuram & Watershed Development Cells in Districts on contract/deputation basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 20 June 2016.
Closing Date of Application: 20 June 2016
SLNA Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Administrative Officer: 1 post
- GIs Expert: 1 post
- Finance cum Accounts Officer: 1 post
- Technical Expert (Livelihood, Micro Enterprises/Rural Management/lT): 1 post
- Technical Expert (Agri): 2 posts
- Accounts Assistant: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SLNA Technical Expert, Account Assistant & other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Administrative Officer: Post graduate degree in Administration or Management with 10 years experience in senior administrative position.
- GIs Expert: B.Tech (Computer Science)/MSc (GlS), MCA/M.Tech remote sensing with 1 year experience in remote sensing & GlS and good technical knowledge in computer programming for writing interfaces with GIS tools, digital image analysis and GIS techniques using different software and operating systems.
- Finance cum Accounts Officer: Post Graduation in Financial Management, Commerce, Chartered Accountancy with 10 years experience in senior related position.
- Technical Expert (Livelihood, Micro Enterprises/Rural Management/lT): Post Graduate degree in Rural Management with 10 years experience in senior position in Rural Management.
- Technical Expert (Agri): Graduation in Agriculture /Horticulture/Hydrological Engineering/Soil Engineering/animal Husbandry or higher qualification with 5 years field/research experience in the field of Soil and Water Conservation/Forestry/Dry Land Agriculture/Horticulture/Watershed Management & related field.
- Accounts Assistant: Graduation or Diploma in Commerce, Accountancy, Economics with 5 years experience in related field.
How to Apply for SLNA Technical Expert, Account Assistant & other posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, SLNA, O/o Commissioner for Rural Development, Swaraj Bhavan, Nanthancode Thiruvananthapuram. Last date of receipt of application is 20 June 2016.