Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) Examis conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune for admission to various Post Graduate Programmes for the academic year 2016 – 18.
Eligible candidates for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) Exam are required to fill online application form available at the official website of Symbiosis International University (SIU)on or before 24thNov. 2015.
Date of Commencement of Online Registration: 24th Aug.2015.
Last date for Online Registration: 24thNov. 2015.
Payment starts for SNAP Test: 24thAug. 2015.
Payment closes for SNAP Test: 27thNov. 2015.
Downloading Admit Cards for SNAP Test : 5th Dec. 2015 – 20th Dec. 2015.
Date of SNAP Test : 20th Dec. 2015.
Announcement of Result of SNAP Test : 11thJan. 2016.
SNAP Exam Pattern / Structure
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) Examconducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU)will be an objective type exam. The 180 Marks Exam paper is consisted of four sections;
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability – 40 Marks.
- Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency - 40 Marks.
- General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario – 40 Marks.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 60 Marks.
- There will be no descriptive type questions in the SNAP Exam.
- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only.
SNAP 2015 test Cities
SNAP 2015 would be conducted across India in the following cities;
Agra, Allahabad, Ahmadabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kolhapur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Surat, Vashi, Visakhapatnam.
SNAP 2015 Registration Procedure
All eligible candidates will be required to register online only. The online registration process and filling of the online application forms commence from 24th Aug.2015and the last date for registration will be 24th Nov. 2015.
Following is the process;
To register, one has to visit the official website of SNAP 2015, www.snaptest.org.
Candidates will have to apply for their desired institutes separately.
Step I – Online Registration
Register for SNAP test at www.snaptest.org
Fill required details and upload latest scanned photograph.
SNAP ID will be generated
Step II – Make payment;
Following modes of payment are available;
- Cash – After online SNAP 2015 registration, deposit cash at Axis Bank with ‘Axis Bank Challan’ from SNAP website. In this way of payment candidates will keep the ‘Student copy’ as payment receipt. ‘Symbiosis copy’ of the ‘Axis Bank Challan’ to be sent to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
- Demand Draft – Get a DD from any nationalized bank and courier it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat Address
- Credit Card - Make an online payment through credit card.
- Net Banking - Transfer the SNAP test fee to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat a/c through Net Banking
Step III – Admit Card
Print the admit card from December 5, 2015 till December 20, 2015.
Eligibility for SNAP2015
- Graduate from any recognized / statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications. The contact details are as below:
Association of Indian Universities
AIU House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg (Kotla Marg),
Landmark: Opposite National Bal Bhawan, Near I.T.O.,
Tel. No.+91-11-23230059; 23232429; 23232305 Fax No.+91-11-23232131
Email: email@example.com / Website: www.aiuweb.org
SNAP Member Institutes
List of member institution is as follow;
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management , Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Science (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Pune
- NIA Business School - Noida
- Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade (BIFT), Hyderabad
- Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management (BITM), Pune
- Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence – MILE, Pune
- MIT COM, Pune
- Lotus Business School, Pune
- Indian Institute of Management Training (IIMT), Pune
- Suryadatta Institute of Management & Mass Communication, Pune
- Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal (LNCT-B), Bhopal
Application Fees for SNAP 2015
Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable application fees of INR 1,500 by the means of following available payment modes;
1. Cash payment at any Axis bank’s branch with the help of Axis Bank Challan’ from SNAP website.
2. With Demand draft from any nationalized bank and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat Address given in the official notification.
3. Through Master or Visa credit card.
4. Through Net Banking transfer the SNAP test fee to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat A/C