SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai invited application for recruitment to 05 posts of Registrar, Finance and Accounts Officer, Dean of Students, University Librarian and Deputy Librarian. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 December 2014.
· Last date for submission of application: 31 December 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 05
1. Registrar: 01
2. Finance and Accounts Officer: 01
3. Dean of Students: 01
4. University Librarian: 01
5. Deputy Librarian: 01
1. Registrar: Rs.37400-67000 + A.G.P. of Rs.10000/- (for the candidate from teaching profession) or Rs.37400-67000 + G.P. Rs.8900/- (For the candidates from non-teaching)
2. Finance and Accounts Officer: Rs.37400-67000 + A.G.P. of Rs.10000/- (for the candidate from teaching profession) or Rs.37400-67000 + G.P. Rs.8900/- (for the candidates from non-teaching).
3. Dean of Students: Rs.15600-39100 + A.G.P. of Rs.6600/-
4. University Librarian: Rs. 37400-67000 + A.G.P. of Rs. 10,000/-
5. Deputy Librarian: Rs. 15600-39100 + A.G.P. of Rs. 8,000/-
· Educational Qualification
1. Registrar & Finance and Accounts Officer: Candidate must possess a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks and must have at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 years of Service in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration OR must have Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of Higher education OR have 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
2. Dean of Students: Candidate must possess a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks with specialization in Social Science/Education/Social Work. Candidate must either have a research degree of the Doctorate standard or an outstanding competence assessed from the review of published research carried out and must have an experience of the least 5 years of teaching at University or college level and/or training and experience in the field of students’ services or student welfare work and National Service Scheme (N.S.S.)/N.C.C. or others activities pertaining to students extracurricular activities etc.
3. University Librarian: Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks and must have at least Thirteen Years as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or Eighteen Years experience as a College Librarian.
4. Deputy Librarian: Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks and must have at least Five years’ experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format given in University Website along with requisite documents in 10 sets (One Set attested + 9 Xerox copies) and DD.
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February
NIRT Recruitment 2019 for Scientist C Posts, Interview on 01 February
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 68 Senior Resident Posts
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts