Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Southern Railway has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Act Apprentice in its various units in the stream of Freshers and Ex. ITI in the designated trades. Candidates can submit their application Online only on website www.rrcmas.in.
Candidates must be 10th pass under 10 +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and should have done ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution. Those who are applying for MLT must have passed +2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology). The online application for Act Apprentice is ending on 13 January 2019.
Candidates are advised to fill up the form before the deadline of the application. This is the huge opportunity for the candidates who wish to be a part of Indian Railways. Southern Railway has notified 4429 vacancies in its various units. All such candidates who will be selected for the apprentice posts shall be engaged in the unit of their choice subject to the extent of vacancies.
Those who have not to fill up their form yet are advised to scroll down to get all the details regarding Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Last date for submission of online application: 13 January 2019
Southern Railway Vacancy Details
- Freshers& I.T.I Candidates for Central Workshop/Ponmalai -328 Posts
- I.T.I Candidates for Tiruchirappalli Division – 336 Posts
- I.T.I Candidates for Madurai Division – 189 Posts
- Signal & Telecommunication workshop / Podanur – 95 Posts
- Trivandrum Division -973 Posts
- Palghat Division – 666 Posts
- Salem Division– 918 Posts
- Carriage and Wagon Workshop/Perambur -464 Posts
- Electrical Workshop/Perambur – 93 Posts
- Loco Works/Perambur – 201 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam -17 Posts
- Chennai Division – ELS/AJJ – 12 Posts
- Chennai Division – RS/AVD – 15 Posts
- Chennai Division – RS/TBM – 40 Posts
- Chennai Division – DSL/TNP – 7 Posts
- Chennai Division – C&W/BBQ – 25 Posts
- Chennai Division – RS/RPM – 27 Posts
- Railway Hospital/Perambur -23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10th class examination under 10 +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution. For MLT Candidates: Must have passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Age Limit – Candidate must have completed the age of 15 years and should have not completed the age of 22 /24 years for Freshers/Ex-ITI, MLT Respectively.
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Posts
The selection will be on the basis of Merit List.
How to apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only. The online application window will open up to 13 January 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates- No Fee
- All Others - Rs. 100/-