Spices Board invited applications for recruitment to the post of Spices Research Trainee for training in the Indian Cardamom Research Institutes. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 August 2017.
- Date for Walk-In-Interview- 22 August 2017
Spices Board Vacancy Details
Total No. of Spices Research Trainees – 16 Posts
- Crop Improvement (Botany) – 02 Posts
- Agronomy & Soil Science – 04 Posts
- Transfer Technology– 02 Posts
- Plant Pathology– 04 Posts
- Entomology– 02 Posts
- Biotechnology– 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Spices Research Trainee Posts
- Crop Improvement (Botany) – M.Sc Botany/Biotechnology with working knowledge in computer.
- Agronomy & Soil Science – M.Sc Chemistry/Agronomy/Soil Science with working knowledge in computer.
- Transfer Technology– M.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture/Botany/Biotechnology/Microbiology with knowledge in computer.
- Plant Pathology– M.Sc Microbiology/Botany with working knowledge in computer.
- Entomology– M.Sc Entomology/Zoology with working knowledge in computer.
- Biotechnology– M.Sc Biotechnology with working knowledge in computer.
Age Limit- 35 years
How to apply for Spices Board, Spices Research Trainee Posts
Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification etc. on 22 August 2017 at Spices Board.
Scroll Down for More Jobs