Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Librarian and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 March 2016.
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION – 2016 (IV)
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18 March 2016
Sri Venkatewara Vedic University Vacancy Details
- Assistant Librarian: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor-Arts (Group-I)
- English: 1 Post
- Sahithya: 1 Post
3. Assistant Professor-Sciences (Group-II)
- Ayurveda Dravyaguna: 1 Post
- Computer Science: 2 Posts
- Mathematics: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Assistant Librarian Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Librarian: Master degree in Library science/Information, Science/Documentation science or any equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks, studied Sanskrit either as a language or one of the subjects in degree level, Knowledge in Computer application, passed National Eligibility Test (NET) or other Accredited Test like SLET/SET in Library Science.
- Assistant Professor: M.A. in English/Acharya/Sanskrit and P.G. in Ayurveda-Dravyaguna, Computer Science, Mathematics with minimum 55% marks and should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, or similar test accredited to the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply for Sri Venkatewara Vedic University Faculty & Assistant Librarian Post
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Alipiri Chandragiri Bypass Road, Tirupati- 517502, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh. Last date of receipt of application is 18 March 2016.
Application Fee for Sri Venkatewara Vedic University Assistant Professor & Assistant Librarian Post
- General candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.300/-