The applicant for admission should be a resident Indian national and
(i) Should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years for admission to Undergraduate program.
(ii) Should have studied in educational institutions in India and completed their qualifying examination.
Eligibility Criteria in Qualifying Examination:
Engineering and Technology Undergraduate Programs
For Kattankulathur Campus B.Tech.: Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and (a) For all programs: Minimum 65% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry (b) For Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Genetic Engineering: Minimum 65% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
For Other Three Campuses and SRM University, Haryana B.Tech.: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and (a) For all programs: Minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry (b) For Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering: Minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematic / Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE are eligible for all the B.Tech. degree programs.
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMJEEE are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite eligibility for admission. Having been called for the entrance test / counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certi¬ficate, Conduct Certi-ficate, etc.) to the Admissions Off¬icer before the date stipulated by the University.
- Admissions to various programs will however be subject to veri¬fication of facts from the original certi¬ficates / documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and such a decision shall be fi¬nal and binding on the candidate.