Dear Aspirants, SSC has successfully accomplished the Tier-1 paper for its CGL entry. Now, many of the students are seeking for the questions inquired in the exam. SSC has arranged the exam in three shifts: Morning Shift (10:00 AM to 11:00 AM), Afternoon Session (1:15 PM to 2:15 PM) and Evening Session (4:15 PM to 5:15 PM). The scheduled/revised exam dates are from 5thAugust, 2017 to 24thAugust, 2017.
In this article, you will get the maximum questions asked in CGL exam held on 8thAugust, 2017 based on section wise and topic/subject wise. Go through the all questions and solve them at your own efforts. During solving the questions, you will be aware of what kind of questions are asked, pattern, difficulty level and safe attempts.
Let us go for the asked questions in SSC CGL tier-1 2017 in depth-
SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 Questions Asked 8thAugust 2017: Shift 1
1) A few questions from Constitution.
2) MoU signed between India and Israel-
3) Full form of LAN – Local Area Network
4) How many rights are there mentioned in the Indian Constitution? – Six
5) Cholera was discovered by – Filippo Pacini
6) The Oscar 2017 for best picture was won by – Moonlight
7) India’s neighbor who produce opium – Pakistan
8) Indian state which has the largest coastal boundary-
9) What is the Authority of Impeachment of President?
10) Who gave the slogan “Swaraj is my Birth Right and I shall have it”– Bal Gangadhar Tilak
11) ‘Itai Itai’ disease is caused by? – Cadmium Poisoning
12) Auxiliary bud grows from which part of the plant? – Leaf
13) Xylem is used to carry – Water
14) Which of the following monument was built by Maharana Pratap? –
15) The book ‘Citizen and Society’ was written by – Mohammad Hamid Ansari
16) Acid present in Ant Sting is – Formic acid
17) A few questions asked on female sportspersons Lalita Babar & Mitali Raj.
18) Vijay Stambh was built by – Rana Kumbha
1) Para jumble questions
2) Cloze Test questions
3) One word replacement – Somnambulist
4) Synonym & Antonym – Garrulous, Sacrifice, Gregarious
5) Word with closest meaning – Petrify, Frivolous
6) Idiom & Phrases – “The Alpha & Omega”, “Throw the sponge”.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
1) Matrix question
2) Reverse Alphabetical Order.
3) Dictionary Order questions
4) Mirror Image questions
5) Paper cutting questions
6) Classification Question – 120,145,442,82
1) Data Interpretation – Table chart
2) Trigonometry questions
3) Distance, Time and Speed of Train
4) Series – 3,6,9,15,24,39,63,…
SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 Questions Asked 8thAugust 2017: Shift 2
1) Dynamite was invented by – Alfred Nobel
2) Todar Mal was the finance minister of the Mughal Emperor? – Akbar
3) Schedule 4 of the Indian Constitution is based on – Allocation of Seats in Rajya Sabha
4) ________ is caused due to bite of female Anopheles Mosquito – Malaria
5) Saffron is obtained from _________ of the plant – Stigma
6) Rovers cup is related to – Football
7) Gravity is highest at the _________ – Poles
8) Anemia is caused due to _________ deficiency – Iron
9) What is Reduction? – Gaining of an electron
10) “Back to Vedas” slogan given by – Dayanand Saraswati
11) Which transports water from roots to leaves in plants? – Xylem
12) __________ metal is used in bulb – Tungsten
13) “Ace Against Odds” is written by – Sania Mirza
14) __________ trees lose all their leaves annually – Deciduous
15) Vikalp scheme related questions.
16) Index matching questions.
17) Questions related to Newton’s 1st, 2nd & 3rd law & Galileo’s law.
18) ___________ is used to measure humidity in the air – Hygrometer
19) Which of the following quantities is not Vector Quantity? – Speed
20) Female Anopheles carry which disease? – Malaria
21) Constitution part IV is related with? – Directive Principles of State Policy
22) The number of fundamental duties written in the constitution is? – 11
1) Cloze Test – Based on commercial and non-commercial sources of energy
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Data Interpretation – Tabular Graph
Given total population is 200 crore. In the table total income earned by people of different city was given in percentage (eg. 14%, 18% etc). Formula for calculating the GDP mentioned in the questions itself. Questions asked were based on the above info.
- Geometry –
Rhombus having some diagonal length was given. You have to find the ratio between Area & diagonal
All the Best!