SSC DP constables Exam 2016-17: Important instructions
in this article, We have introduced few important but necessary instructions from filling the application form to the appearing in the examination. To know more, you can visit on the article.
In this articles, we at jagranjosh.com, has simplified the important instructions for the candidates which are stated as below: -
1. Application form during online entry should not contain the blurred photograph and signature, if found so, then application will be rejected immediately.
2. Before applying on the website, candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement available on www.ssc.nic.in.
3. All call letters for the computer based written examination will be available on the website only where you can download it.
4. Candidates belonging to the physically handicapped category are not eligible for appearing in the SSC DP constables exams.
5. Candidates seeking for reservation benefits such as age relaxation should present their caste certificate issued by the competent authority. In case of SC/ST/ExS/OBC, the format of caste certificate would be as mentioned by The Government of India. These copies are required at the time of PE & MT examination and then in written exams.
6. Payable Fee: - Rs. 100/- can be paid through SBI Challan, Net banking and Credit/Debit cards. Only Females and SC/ST/ExS candidates are exempted from this fee.
7. Mobile and accessories or any other electronic gadgets are not allowed within the premises of the examination center. If anyone found with this, then he will be immediately expelled from the center.
8. Offline mode of application is not permissible. Only Online application forms will be considered.
9. Submission of multiple application forms will not be entertained, if found so, then other applications will be rejected. It is strictly stated by SSC that one candidate can appear only in one exam at one time, if on his registration number, multiple candidates are found, then his candidature is subjected to rejection.
10. Candidates are advised to carry at least one photo ID proof including PAN card, Driving License, Voter card, Aadhar card or Identity card issued by college/university in failing which he is not entitled to appear in the examination.
11. For any query, candidates are advised to visit the Delhi Police Helpdesk at Recruitment Cell, NPL, Kingsway Camp, Delhi 110009 s between 09:30 am to 06:00 pm on all working days except Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays or may contact at the following phone numbers.
12. The exam notice of PE & MT will be available on Delhi Police website www.delhipolice.nic.in.
13. All acknowledgements regarding the received application or other things will be intimated on SMS/E-Mails.
In above Blog, We have attempted to cover almost each and every important notice. Detailed information can be accumulated from the www.ssc.nic.in.
Best of Luck!!!