SSC GD constable 2015: Reasoning question paper (Morning Shift)
In this article, we have shared all 25 questions of SSC GD constable exam held in 2015 Morning shift paper. Go through all questions and solve them at your own efforts, then prepare..
In this article, we have shared all 25 questions of SSC GD constable exam held in 2015 Morning shift paper. Go through all questions and solve them at your own efforts, then prepare study strategy and time table to prepare them all before the exam time.
SSC GD Constable 2015: General Intelligence and Reasoning Question paper
1. Find the odd one out.
2. Find the odd one out.
3. Find the odd one out.
a) Speed post
d) Money order
4. Observing the Trend find the missing number.
5 4 3
6 7 8
4 2 ?
34 30 30
5. DIMO : DMIO :: JUVR : ?
6. FRENCH : FRANCE :: DUTCH : ?
7. 4 : 19 :: 7 : ?
8. BOOK : LIBRARY :: TREE :?
9. If STOVE is coded as EVOTS and CANDLE is coded as ELDNAC then REPORT is coded as?
10. A word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of matrix I are numberd from 0 to 4 and that of matrix II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represneted by 00, 12 etc., and ‘P’ can be represendted by 56, 68 etc. Similarly, you have to identify the set for the word ‘FIRE’.
a) 33, 34, 76, 22
b) 21, 22, 88, 33
c) 02, 03, 57, 01
d) 14, 10, 69, 14
11. Which of the answer figures can be formed using the question figure:
12. Five friends are sitting in a row facing South. Here Mohan is between Balu and Raju and Raju is to the immediate right of Praveen and Amith is to the right of Balu.
13. IF 2 = 0, 3 = 3, 4 = 6, 5 = 9 then 7 = ?
÷stands for x
x stands for –
– stands for + and
+ stands for ÷,then
48 + 6 – 12 ÷ 2 + 10 =?
(Do chronologically and not according to BODMAS rule)
15. A piece of paper is folded and cut as shown below in the question figures. From the given answer figures, indicate how it will appear when opened.
16. Which answer figure will complete the pattern in the question figure?
17. 0.15, 0.3, ?, 1.2, 2.4
18. BCD, DBC, EFG, ? , HIJ
19. Which of the answer figure indicates the best relationship between Milk, Goat, Cow, Hen?
20. A florist had 133 roses, she sold 5/7 of them, How many roses had she left?
21. Which of the answer figure is exactly the mirror image of the given figure?
22. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
23. Direction: Two statements are given followed by two Conclusions/Assumptions, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true, even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Indicate your answer.
1. All children are students.
2. All students are players.
I: All cricketers are students.
II: All children are players.
a) Neither conclusion I nor II follows.
b) Only conclusion I follows.
c) Only conclusion II follows.
d) Both conclusions I and II follow.
24. Select the answer figure in which the question figure is hidden.
25. Which one of the given responses would be a meaningful order of the following:
1. Child, 2. Profession, 3. Marriage, 4. Infant, 5. Education