Staff Selection Commission will conduct SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Posts Exam 2014 on 16 February 2014 and 23 February 2014. The exam will be held for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Central Government Ministries/Departments/Attached & Subordinate Offices. Jagranjosh.com has come up with Last Minute Tips for the candidates to help then in giving exam flawlessly.
- Candidates would be provided a sealed Question Booklet and an answer-sheet by the invigilator. When asked to START, they should gently cut-open the cover page of the Question Booklet from the right hand side using blunt end of pencil, to open it and check all the pages and questions in it. If something is missing/not properly printed, they should request the invigilator for another Question booklet of the same Form Number.
- All papers in the examination will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions. Candidates must write the papers/indicate the answers in their own hand.
- Commission will provide OMR Answer sheets for objective type multiple choice question paper. Candidates are required to fill in the information on the answer-sheet with HB pencil and blue / black ball-point pen as per instructions given in OMR Sheet.
- Answers to objective type questions should be marked using HB pencil only.
- All the information asked for in the answer-sheet and question booklet -- Name & Roll Number of the candidate, Ticket Number and Test Form Number of question booklet -- should be filled otherwise answer-sheet will not be assessed. Candidates are required to correctly fill these details on the OMR Answer sheets by darkening the appropriate ovals. They are also required to sign their name in running hand and affix left hand thumb impression on the answer sheets. Answer Sheets not bearing the candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Ticket Number, Signature, LTI etc. in the space meant for the purpose will not be evaluated.
- If any candidate belonging to reserved category does not write their category & category code properly on the OMR Answer Sheet, they will be treated as belonging to UR category.
- Candidates in their own interest should strictly follow the Instructions given on the question booklet/ OMR Answer sheet. OMR answer sheets are read by machine and, therefore, failure to comply with any of the instructions will result in award of Zero marks
- Answer sheets should be handled with extreme care and kept dust free as it is to be evaluated by machine. Machine will not evaluate any answer sheet that is mutilated, torn, folded, wrinkled or rolled.
- There is provision of negative marking. For every question answered incorrectly, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. Choosing more than one option as answer for a question would be considered as wrong even if one of the given answers happens to be right and there will be same penalty as above for that question. If the total of the penalty for test is in fraction, it will be rounded off to the nearest integer. If a question is not answered, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Candidates should not use an H, 2H / HH, 3H type pencils as marks made by such hard pencil are too light and will not be read by the computerized machine. Similarly you should NOT use too soft pencils like B/BB/ 2B etc.
- Discrepancies in question paper should be brought to the notice of the Commission in writing within fifteen days of the examination. Representation submitted thereafter will not be entertained. Use of Mobile Phones / calculator / or any other electronic / electrical device is banned inside examination hall.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring or use Mobile phones / calculators, or any other electronic / electrical device for answering any paper (Test Booklets) except as specified in the Notice. Possession of these items, whether in use or not, will be considered as use of unfair means in the Examination and his/her candidature shall be cancelled forthwith.
SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Posts Exam 2014: Selection Procedure
SSC Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff Exam 2014: Syllabus