SSC Notified for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Examination 2013
Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’
Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 October 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 28 September 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 26 October 2013 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Far-flung areas: 02 November 2013
- Date of Examination: 29 December 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’
Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ are in Ministries/Departments of Central Government, located mostly in Delhi.
- Group ‘X’ – For Ministries/Departments of Central Government located mostly in Delhi.
- Group ‘Y’ – For Offices/Departments of Central Government including Attached/Subordinate Offices located in States and Union Territories all over the country.
Application Fee: Rs 100/- (Women, SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted). The application fee should be submitted through "Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)"only.
Minimum Educational Qualification: 12th Standard Pass
Age limit: The age of candidate must be between 18-27 years as on 01 August 2013.
How To Apply
The candidates can send their applications only in the prescribed format through On-line or by Post. For complete details regarding filling and sending the application, refer the belo9w mentioned link.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination followed by the skill test in Stenography.