Staff Selection Commission will conduct a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 30 November 2013 at Delhi, Allahabad, Mumbai, Banglore, Guwahati, Kolkata, Chennai, Chandigarh and Raipur.
The examination will be conducted to select eligible candidates for Upper Division Grade of the following Services/Cadres:
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service;
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service;
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service;
- Election Commission of India Clerical Service;
- Central Vigilance Commission Clerical Service;
- Department of Tourism (Headquarters Estt.) Clerical Service;
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Clerical Service;
The candidates have to send completely filled application in the prescribed format before 14 October 2013.
Start Date of Receipt of Application: 14 September 2013
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 14 October 2013
Last Date for candidates residing abroad and from Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep: 21 October 2013 (5.00PM)
Date of Examination: 30 November 2013
Age (on 01.08.2013): The maximum age limit is 50 years.
How to Apply
The completed application forms through the cadre authorities must reach the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110504, on or before 14 October 2013 (5.00 P.M.).
For Complete Notification refer the below link.