Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER) invited application for the recruitment of 02 Zoological Assistant (General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial & Non-Technical) in Zoological Survey of India, Ministry of Environment & Forests, Govt. of India and 03 Scientific Assistant-I (General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Faridabad, Ministry of Agriculture, Deptt. of Agriculture & Cooperation, Govt. of India. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 24 June 2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24 June 2013
Names of the Posts:
1. Zoological Assistant: 02 Posts
2. Scientific Assistant-I: 03 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 05
- Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates should possess Second Class B.Sc.(Hons.) in Zoology or B.Sc. with Zoology with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate for Post No.1
- Bachelors of Science (Agriculture) for Post No.2
- (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- for Post No.1
- (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/- for Post No.2.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the shape of CRFS pasted at the top of the application in the space provided which must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office.
- Women candidates /Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ PH candidates are exempted from the fees.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in screening test/ proficiency test/ interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format available on the website http://ssc.nic.in along with one recent passport size photograph affixed and one additionally duly attested photograph to be enclosed, attested copies of all relevant certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificates (if applicable) by super scribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope, to the address given below:
Staff Selection Commission (NER),
Housefed Complex, Last Gate,
Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur,