SSC Notified Recruitment of Zoological Assistant and Scientific Assistant 2013
Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER) invited application for the recruitment of 02 Zoological Assistant (General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial & Non-Technical) in Zoological Survey of India
Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER) invited application for the recruitment of 02 Zoological Assistant (General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial & Non-Technical) in Zoological Survey of India, Ministry of Environment & Forests, Govt. of India and 03 Scientific Assistant-I (General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Faridabad, Ministry of Agriculture, Deptt. of Agriculture & Cooperation, Govt. of India. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 24 June 2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24 June 2013
Names of the Posts:
1. Zoological Assistant: 02 Posts
2. Scientific Assistant-I: 03 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 05
- Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates should possess Second Class B.Sc.(Hons.) in Zoology or B.Sc. with Zoology with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate for Post No.1
- Bachelors of Science (Agriculture) for Post No.2
- (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- for Post No.1
- (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/- for Post No.2.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the shape of CRFS pasted at the top of the application in the space provided which must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office.
- Women candidates /Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ PH candidates are exempted from the fees.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in screening test/ proficiency test/ interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format available on the website http://ssc.nic.in along with one recent passport size photograph affixed and one additionally duly attested photograph to be enclosed, attested copies of all relevant certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificates (if applicable) by super scribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope, to the address given below:
Staff Selection Commission (NER),
Housefed Complex, Last Gate,
Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur,