Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the notification regarding All India Examination for Recruitment to the Post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the current year 2014.
Interested candidates can apply through both the Online and Offline modes of the application submission before 11 April 2014. The candidates who want to go for Online mode are advised to apply early in order to avoid last days rush.
Details of application submission process under both the modes are given below:
Off-line Mode of Application
• For filling the offline application, download the application format through below given the link.
• Fill the appropriate information in the area specified.
• Submit application fee by means of "Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)"only. For complete information regarding CRFS, read the underneath information.
• Applicants have to paste their latest photograph
• Duly filled application with fees, send to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission.
NOTE: CRFS are available at all Departmental Post Offices which candidates have to paste in their application on the specified place and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a way that the impression or the cancellation stamp partially runs over on the Application Form, at the same time take care that the impression is clearly visible and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and the issued Post Office at any consequent stage.
On-line Mode of Application
• For applying online for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, the eligible candidates have to visit http://ssconline.nic.in. Or http://ssconline2.gov.in.
• Read the instructions carefully prior to fill the online application.
• The online application contains two parts Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration. The last date of filling the both parts is different. The candidates have to fill part-I prior to 24 October 2013 while the last date of filling Part-II before 26 October 2013.
• Upload scanned signature and photograph of specified dimensions in JPG format
• Submit the requisite application fees through Challan form of the State Bank of India or through SBI net banking.
• The candidates belonging to Scheduled tribe, Scheduled caste, physically handicapped and Ex-serviceman categories along with the female candidates are exempted from submitting the application fee.
Candidates are advised to check out all the Important Dates, and apply accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
SSC issued Admit Card for CAPF, Delhi Police, CISF (SI, ASI) Exam 2016, Find Scheme & Syllabus
SSCWR Declared Final Result for Technical Superintendent Posts 2016
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Examination 2016 Admit Card Released by Central Region
SSC-CR, Declared Final Result for Training Equipment Operator & Accounts Clerk Post 2015