Staff Selection Commission conducted Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs & CISF Exam 2012. The examination was conducted on 23 June 2013 for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police (DP) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB).
Jagranjosh.com is providing fully solved SSC Sub Inspector in DP, CAPFs & CISF Exam 2012: Question Paper, which will be helpful for the candidates appearing in upcoming exam.
Directions (Qs. 1-20): Some parts of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence (A), (B), (C) has an error. If a sentence is free from error, choose (D) as your answer.
1. One should not (A)/ tell lies (B)/to his friends. (C)/ No error (D)
2. Coins were (A)/ made of an alloy (B)/ half a gold and half a copper. (C)/ No error (D)
3. The principal asked (A)/ Mani and I (B)/ where our teacher was. (C)/ No error (D)
4. Speculation is still rife (A)/ as to (B)/ whom will captain the Indian team. (C)/ No error (D)
5. Scarcely he (A)/ started the speech (B)/ when the audience began to leave. (C)/ No error (D)