Staff Selection Commission Karnataka-Kerala region invited applications for 38 Posts of Senior Technical Assistant, Assistant Epigraphist, Data Entry Operator and Technical Clerk. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format by 09 January 2015.
Last date of Application: 09 January 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Senior Technical Assistant- 32 Posts
- Assistant Epigraphist- 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator- 02 Post
- Technical Clerk- 03 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant- Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/
- Assistant Epigraphist- Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Data Entry Operator- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
- Technical Clerk- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute; or
- Two years Certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or
- Polytechnic approved by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour
- One year experience in draftsmanship in Government Undertakings or in an Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Master’s Degree in Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada with Ancient Indian History as subject at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized university or equivalent; or
- Master’s Degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and
- Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University;
- Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 (Eight thousand) key depressions per hour for data entry work
- Technical Clerk: Senior Secondary School Pass from a recognized Board or University
- Senior Technical Assistant- Not Exceeding 30 years
- Assistant Epigraphist- Upto 30 years
- Data Entry Operator- 18-25 years
- Technical Clerk- 18-27 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format to the Post and send the application along with other necessary document to: The Regional Director as per the address given in the notice by 09 January 2015.