State Bank of Travancore Rural Development Trust, Thiruvananthapuram invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Support Staff at State Bank of Travancore - Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETIs) on contract basis for a period of three years at all the RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes at Alappuzha, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta and Wynad) for training and official duties. The details of posts mentioned below. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 March 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Faculty: 08 (One)
Office Assistant: 08 (One)
Attender: 04 (One)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Faculty
MSW / M.Com / M.Sc / M.A in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology / B.Sc in Agriculture & Allied Subjects/ BA/ B.Sc. with B.Ed. and 3-5 years of teaching experience / social work / rural Development Shall have a flair for teaching.
- For Office Assistant
BSW / B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc. and Knowledge in basic Accounts is a preferred qualification
- For Attender
Should have passed SSLC or its equivalent examination from recoganised Board/ University.
- Other Desirable
(i) Fluent in both written and spoken English and Malayalam Languages and Good communication skills.
(ii) Proficiency in MS Office, internet and email
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidates should be between 20 to 45 years for post 1 & 3 and between 20 to 35 years for post 2.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Remuneration Rs.15,000 Per Month for post 1.
- Remuneration Rs.10,000 Per Month for post 2.
- Remuneration Rs. 5,000 Per Month for post 3.
- Salary should be in lump sum amount (No other allowances will be admissible).
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply only in the prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the Bank’s website www.statebankoftravancore.com along with attested photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) to be sent by Regd. Post “The Deputy General Manager (FI & AGRI), State Bank of Travancore, Head Office, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – 695012 on or before 31 March 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.