State Project Management Group (SPMG), Uttarakhand invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of “Consultant Services”for the project – National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG). The posts will be purely on temporary basis initially for a period of 01 (one) year and may be extended subject to requirement and performance of the candidate.The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 10 July 2014 up to 5.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 July 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
1. Senior Specialist/ Specialist: 03 (Three)
2. River Front Development Specialist: 01 (One)
3. Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist: 01 (One)
4. Assistant Manager (Civil/ Civil Engg.): 01 (One)
5. Team Assistant (Social and General): 01 (One)
- Graduate Degree in Material Management (for post 1), in Administration/ Information Management/ Project Management (for post 3), in Civil Engineering (for post 4) and in Management/ Social work/ Sociology/ Social Science / Human Resource Development (for post 5) from a recognized University or Institution or equivalent.
- Master Degree in the Environment Sciences/ Management /Social Work & SocialScience(for post 1) and in Urban Planning or a related discipline (for post 2)from a recognized University or Institution or equivalent.
Note: For detailed Educational qualification and Experience candidate can go through the SPMG website www.uk.gov.in
The maximum age limit for the candidateshould be 55 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
Candidate will get salary as per SPMG Norms.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format with complete detailsalong with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and a recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the applicationmay be forwarded to the “Program Director, SPMG, NGRBA Uttarakhand, 117 Indira Nagar, Dehradun, 248001” by Regd./ Speed post or sent by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 July 2014 up to 5.00 PM.