Station Workshop ‘EME’ Type ‘C’ Meerut Cantt invited applications for direct recruitment from the Indian Nationals for filling up the following under mentioned Group ‘C’ posts in crops of Electronics and Mechanical Engineers.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.
Name of Posts:
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 (OBC)
Cook -- 01 (UR)
Total No. of Posts: 02
- For LDC:
i. 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
ii. English typing @ 35 w p m on computer OR Hindi typing @ 30 w p m on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minutes corresponding to 10500 /9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word).
- For Cook :
i. Matriculation or equivalent.
ii. Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and Proficiency in trade.
- Age Limit for the posts is 18 to 25 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
- Age Limit for Government servant is upto 40 years as per order/ instruction issued by the Central Government.
- Age Limit for Ex-servicemen is Service rendered in Army, Navy and Air Force plus three years.
- Age Limit for SC & ST is Five years for the vacancies reserved for the respective category.
- Age Limit for OBC is Three years for the vacancies reserved for this category.
- Age Limit for Physically handicapped is Ten years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC) for the vacancies reserved for this category.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
Pay Band is PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma along with the photocopies of other relavent testimonials/ certificates and enclosed a self address envelop with postal stamp of Rs 5/- shall reach to the Station Workshop ‘EME’ Type ‘C’ Meerut Cantt. – 250 001 through ordinary post with in 21 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.
- A recent passport size photo should be affix in the space provided on the application form.
- Original and a photocopy of the following documents/certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer to be produced at the time of written test interview:
(a) Matriculation certificate / Municipality Birth certificate in support for date of birth.
(b) Mark sheet of the educational qualification mentioned against the post applied.
(c) ST/SC/OBC (Non creamy layer for OBC) certificate if applicable.
(d) Physically handicapped certificate showing 40% and above relevant disability issued by competent authority in Govt prescribed proforma.
(e) Discharge certificate in case of ex-serviceman.
(f) NOC in original from their present employer / competent authority in case of Government Servant.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below