Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) invited applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts of “Member Technical Staff (Scientist) group 'A' S&T vacancies by Transfer (absorption) failing which by Direct Recruitment basis shall be on contract basis for a period of three years which is likely to be regularized/ extended/ terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during contract service. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 20 April 2014.
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application: 20 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Filled- in Application with Documents: 30 April 2014
Details of Posts
- Member Technical Staff E – III (Scientist ‘D’): 07 (Seven) Posts
- Member Technical Staff E – II (Scientist ‘C’): 06 (Six) Posts
- For Direct Recruitment
First Division in B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics/ Computers/ IT or equivalent OR Masters' in Computers/ IT/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Physics from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent OR Graduation in Electronics/ Computer/ IT or equivalent with Three years Diploma in Engg./ Technology in related field from a recognized University/ Institution. (OR)
First Division in M.E./ M.Tech in Electronic/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution. Experience (post qualification) - 5 years (3 years for post 2) in the relevant field. OR Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering in any of the above mentioned inter-disciplinary discipline from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Transfer (absorption)
In case of transfer (absorption) officers of the Central/ State Government/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies:
(a) holding analogous post on regular basis (OR)
(b) having 5 years regular service in PB-3 [Rs. 15600-39100] with the Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (GP of Rs. 5,400/- for post 2) (AND)
(c) Possessing qualifications prescribed for Direct Recruits as above.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age limit for the candidate should not be more than 56 years by Transfer and 40 years as Direct recruitment for post 1 and 35 years as Direct recruitment for post 2.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band PB – 3 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month for post1 and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month for post 2.
A Non- refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of 'Software Technology Parks of India', payable at New Delhi. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category and Female candidates.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the STPI Website www.stpi.in on or before 20 April 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, the candidates are requested to take a Print Out of the filled in application form and send the signed filled-in Application Form complete in all respects along with duly attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate etc. by the last date of receipt of application to "The Sr. Admin Officer, Software Technology Parks of India, 9th Floor, NDCC-II, Jai Singh Marg, New Delhi -110001" along with DD on or before 30 April 2014 (For Far-flung area category candidates - Last Date is 10 May 2014).
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
The short listed candidates will be selected for the Personnel Interview on the basis of Screening and the selection of the candidate for the recruitment will be based on the performance in the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.