Sugarcane Breeding Institute (ICAR), Coimbatore invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following permanent posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Posting will be at Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore or at the Regional / Research Centres at present. However, he/she will be liable to serve any Institute in ICAR. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News (Published on 29 March 2014)
Details of Posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word).
Desirable: Proficiency in Computer operations.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the candidate shall be between 18 to 27 years as on the 01 April 2014.
- Maximum age limit of relaxation for Council’s employees will be relaxable up to 45 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- plus allowances Per Month.
Processing Fee of Rs. 200/- (Non – Refundable) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of ICAR Unit SBI payable at Coimbatore. SC/ ST/ Women Candidates are exempted from the Fee. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma along with with relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) and Demand Draft should reach to the Director, Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore - 641 007 Tamilnadu within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Typing Test on Computer and then may be the Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.