Sugarcane Breeding Institute Notified Recruitment to TA, Laboratory Technician and LDC 2013
Sugarcane Breeding Institute invited application for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 July 2013
Sugarcane Breeding Institute invited application for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 July 2013. Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore, India, one of the pioneering Sugarcane breeding institutes in the world was established in 1912, with the main objective of evolving superior varieties of sugarcane suitable for various agro climatic zones in India.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15 July 2013
Name of the Posts
T-1 Technical Assistant: 01 Post
T-1 Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 03 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
Total no. of Posts: 7 Posts
- For Post no. 1 & 2: The candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years.
- For Post no. 3 & 4: The candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations
- For Post no. 1 & 2: Matriculate with at least one year certificate in Agriculture from recognized institution. Desirable: Bachelor’s degree in Science, Experience in farm operations and Proficiency in Computer operations.
- For Post no. 3 & 4: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Desirable: Proficiency in Computer operations.
- The candidates required to pay Rs.200/- as the application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favour of ICAR Unit SBI payable at Coimbatore.
- SC/ ST Candidates are exempted from submission of application fee.
- For Post no. 1 & 2: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000 Initial pay-Rs.6460+2000 (Plus allowances)
- For Post no. 3 & 4: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 Initial pay-Rs.5830+1900 (Plus allowances)
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written examination/typing test/ interview.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply by sending their applications, in the prescribed format, with attested copies of their complete educational qualifications, and super scribe on the envelope the name of the post applied for and send to the Director, Sugarcane Breeding Institute (ICAR), Coimbatore-7 so as to reach before 15 July 2013.