Surat Municipal Corporation invited applications for the posts of Project Coordinator, Lively hoods Development Specialist, Research and Training Coordinator, Town Planning Specialist, Project/Engineering Specialist and Social Development Specialist. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 01 August 2015.
Last Date of Application: 01 August 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Project Coordinator- 01 Post
- Lively hoods Development Specialist- 01 Post
- Research and Training Coordinator- 01 Post
- Town Planning Specialist- 01 Post
- Project/Engineering Specialist- 01 Post
- Social Development Specialist- 01 Post
- Project Coordinator- Senior Engineer/Town planner with at least 5 -10 years experience in a managerial position in a large municipality/PSU in the area of township planning lay-out designing etc.
- Lively hoods Development Specialist- Degree in Sociology/Social Work/Communication.
- Research and Training Coordinator- Master degree in Social Science/Economics/Statistics/Management with experience of research in areas related to urban poor.
- Town Planning Specialist- Bachelor degree in Planning with specialization in Urban Planning.
- Project/Engineering Specialist- Bachelor degree in Engineering with specialization in public health engineering.
- Social Development Specialist- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences.
For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the ministry.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the application to: Office of the Municipal Commissioner, Room No. 75, 1 st floor, Surat Municipal Corporation, Muglisara, Surat – 395003 so as to reach on or before 01 August 2015.