Symbiosis (CDL) announces admissions to PG courses in Management
All the interested and eligible candidates who wish to pursue PG courses in Management can now apply with Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning. Find out the details regarding the list of courses offered, eligibility criteria, and mode of application here.
Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning opens the gates for admission seekers for their Post-Graduate (PG) courses in Management stream. All the candidates who are interesting in applying for the distance learning course from SCDL shall apply before the last date ends.
The institute offers following courses to the MBA Aspirants. Take a look at the list given below and find out which course will best suit your career needs.
List of PG courses in Management offered by SDCL
- PG Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA): 2 years
- PG Diploma in International Business (PGDIB): 2 years
- PG Diploma in IT Management (PGDITM): 2 years
- PG Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF): 2 years
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM): 1 year
- PG Diploma in Insurance Management (PGDIM): 1 year
- PG Diploma in Retail Management (PGDRM): 1 year
- PG Diploma in Customer Relationship Management (PGDCRM): 1 year
- PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM): 1 year
- PG Diploma in Export and Import Management (PGDEXIM): 1 year
- PG Diploma in Technical Writing (PGDTW): 1 year
- PG Diploma in Instructional Design (PGDID): 1 year
- PG Diploma in Pre-Primary Teachers Training (PGDPTT): 1 year
- PG Diploma in Business and Corporate Laws (PGDBCL): 1 year
Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses
- The applicant must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. There’s no minimum qualifying marks. Students in their final year of graduation can also apply.
- The applicant must possess a valid score of MAH-CET/GMAT/NMAT/CMAT/ CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT or equivalent management entrance test at State or National level, valid for current academic year (2017-18).
- Those who don’t possess any of the above exam score will have to appear in SCDL - PGDBA Entrance Test.
- The entrance exam score is mandatory required for admission to PGDBA programme.
Application Fees for admission
The application forms are available online on the SCDL website. Interested candidates can register themselves on the website.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of INR 1500/- in favour of SCDL, Pune office in cash only.
How to apply in SDCL
Visit the official website of SDCL
On the top right hand corner of the page, you will see an icon of ‘Apply Online’
The candidates need to sign up and register themselves on the SCDL website by entering the necessary and mandatory details. Remember that incomplete forms will be rejected.
Once you successfully registered yourself, you will receive a login ID and password on your valid email. Thereafter, use the credentials to log in and access the application form
The candidate must fill the form correctly and not leave any mandatory field vacant.
Application fee of INR 1500/- can be paid online through credit/debit card or online payment gateway
The duly filled form must be downloaded and sent by mail to the following address:
1065 B, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony,
Pune - 411016, Maharashtra, India.
You can find out more details about the courses by visiting the official website of SDCL
Register with us to receive latest MBA NEWS, and updates about the Top MBA institutes/B-schools and MBA courses.