Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Postal Circle invited applications for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various Postal/Railway Mail Service Divisions/Other Units. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 5 March 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 5 March 2014
- Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Total No. of Posts: 227
- Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 5 March 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should be Matriculation examination passed or ITI from a recognized Board.
- General/OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- as application fees and Rs. 175/- as Examination fee.
- SC/ST/Women/PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee but they have to pay Rs. 25/- as application fees.
- Both Fees will be paid separately in any of the Post Offices through e-payment specifying the name of examination and Division/Unit for which he/she is applying and submit original receipt along with the application.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- + admissible allowances
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Aptitude Test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, which can be downloaded from the website namely www.tamilnadupost.nic.in or www.indiapost.gov.in
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with original e-payment receipt issued by the post office towards application fee and examination fee have to be sent to the respective address as given in the notification through SPEED POST only.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MTS: ________DIVISION” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates have to enclose a self addressed envelope, size 22 cm x 11 cm duly affixing a postage stamp of Rs. 40/- along with the application for dispatching the Hall permits.